Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Photo of the week, February 15th

When I tell visitors that there are thousands of communities in Ghana without any access roads or drive-able tracks, water or power, I often get amazed looks. I regularly fly below 3000 feet above ground level around the country and see the needs of those in rural communities in a different light to most. By using light aircraft I hope to bring health education using a novel solution, developed by a team in Ghana, to inaccessible-hard-working-people who need regular 'Encouragement Training for Community Health Empowerment' - and I volunteer my time and skills to help make that happen. Together we can change more lives - one flight at a time..." Patricia Mawuli Nyekodzi, volunteer Pilot/Engineer with Medicine on the Move http://www.medicineonthemove.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment